xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?

2010-01-18 08:24:02
Hi Andrew,

Yes, well, my response to Vyacheslav was a tad rhetorical.

So let's rephrase my original quandary yet again.

"Given the neglect (i.e. XSLT for anything else other than Saxon/Java (notwithstanding .Net autoport)),
does *any other* community really want one?"

Regards
Justin Johansson

Andrew Welch wrote:
I don't think "XRX" literally means just those 3 parts, it means an
XML Server back end, XQuery and XSLT as the application code
generating (X)HTML and/or XForms for the front end, passing around XML
over http (some of the REST crowd get upset about using REST loosely)

The key ingredients are the XML Server and the fact that its end-to-end XML.