xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Inserting XML into stylesheet using copy-of

2010-01-27 07:43:54
On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 14:36 +0100, Martin Honnen wrote:
Rob Belics wrote:
Looking at http traffic, it looks like s1.xml is being fetched from the
server which leads me to assume I'm not applying it in xslt correctly to
show in the browser.

Can you post a URL where we can see the problem? Or can you summarize
the code you now have for XML and XSLT?

I want to do that but need to change some things to be able to put it on
the server. This may take me a few hours but I'll do that.