xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Client-side cross-platform API

2010-02-18 08:54:40
 > Michael Dykman wrote:
 >
 > BTW: I have enjoyed this thread knowing that I am not the only one
 > pushing XSL in the browser.  Does anyone other than me think it's a
 > good idea to start a dedicated list for this domain?  The discussions
 > on this list tend to center on XSL 2.0 and discussions of browser
 > quirks and the like are generally considered off-topic.

I'm sorry I didn't respond to this earlier.

XSL-List is certainly NOT limited to XSLT 2.0, although there do seem to be more questions about 2.0 than 1.0, and many answers to 1.0 questions suggest 2.0.

And XSL-List is not the place to discuss web browsers in general.

However, this is an appropriate place to discuss XSL-related tools, XSL-related capabilities, and things we want in XSL-support. So, it seems to me that XSL in browsers as a general subject is on-topic for XSL-List.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com