xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Required item type of first argument of <function> is node(); supplied value has item type xs:string

2010-02-19 16:29:39
Appreciate the feedback. In the end what I'm really trying to do is
affect the capitalization of certain words. Whether our titles are all
upper-case (which is where the problem arose) or title-case some words
will always have special capitalization rules (example TransLink). I
was just attempting to centralize the storage and conversion of these
exception scenarios into a function that would be able to handle any
kind of title one would throw at it.

I'll keep pondering better ways of going about this.

Cheers,

Spencer

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>