xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XML attribute value to pattern match of the replace function

2010-02-20 14:11:20
Mukul Gandhi schrieb am 20.02.2010 um 21:40:23 (+0530):
On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Selvaganesh
<selvaganesh_t(_at_)hovservices(_dot_)in> wrote:
<hov:template match="caseref">

I think, I noticed this earlier too in Selvaganesh's stylesheets :)
Couldn't resist to comment.

A prefix like, "hov" for XSLT language instructions is not a good
practice. Does anybody disagrees with this?

He can choose a prefix of hallelujah:template if he likes it.

What I find much more fascinating is how many consecutive thread
hijacks he's going to place on the same thread?

I commented on this at number 12, but I'm convinced he didn't read
my comment, as he just successfully launched hijack number 13.

http://www.pastebin.com/m3810224f

Looks funny, in a way. The rate is about five hijacks per month,
so by the end of the year he could easily make it one hundred.

--
Michael Ludwig