xsl-list

Re: [xsl] lookaheads in XSLT2 regexes

2010-02-26 12:07:58
On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 17:29, Martin Honnen
<Martin(_dot_)Honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de> wrote:
No, as far as I know and as far as
http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/#regex-syntax describes those
constructs do not exist in the regular expression language that XPath 2.0
and XSLT 2.0 use.

I thought that was what you were going to say (and I should have just
looked at the spec before posting, mea culpa). I can't think of any
other way to do this with the analyze-string recursive replacing with
xsl:sequence...and I'm loathe to change that much since it is working
fine!  I suppose one answer is to transform the input so it has
better/more/different delimiters of some sort, but I'll have to think
that through.

Ah well,
-James