xsl-list

Re: [xsl] using name() to generate a tag dynamically in xsl output - FOLLOW UP

2010-02-26 13:51:28
mark bordelon wrote:
Experimenting with it lead me to a follow-up question.
Altova is complaining about any axis or axis-like syntax in my match
statement. I have also tried word/parent::**[(_at_)s_len<0] and various
others. My idea is to get any node the parent of <word> with that
condition of its attribute.

I was recently surprised to be reminded that match pattern steps are
restricted in their syntax.  Assuming that the double-asterisk was just
a typo in your e-mail, try *[word and @s_len < 0] instead.

~Chris
“The honest man, though e’er sae poor, Is king o’ men for a’ that.”
 — Robert Burns, “Is There for Honest Poverty”
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319