xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to emit opening and closing tags separately

2010-03-08 03:32:03
Wolfgang Laun wrote:

Processing a flat linear sequence of sibling nodes containing
text that may trigger the emission of some HTML header or
paragraph text, I'm faced with needing to emit a <p> due to one
of the siblings, and the matching </p> due to another, with
some others contibuting to the flesh of the paragraph.

  Usually, this is the sign you need grouping.  If you describe
your problem (a simplified version narrowed to this specific
problem), I am sure someone will be able to help you find a clean
solution.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges