xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Processing node-sets in batches

2010-03-08 16:16:46
Jeff Hooker schrieb am 07.03.2010 um 15:50:20 (-0800):
I'm trying to create a reference table for a ridiculously large
document. The resulting table is sufficiently huge that it's causing
java memory shortages when I try to churn it into XML because of the
degree of recursion in the table processing scripts, so I'm trying to
read all of the nodes into a node-set() and process them out into a
series of 100-row tables.

Let's pretend that twenty element nodes is a giant document. Could you
illustrate your example by plotting a miniature example here and showing
us what exactly you're trying to do and where the batches enter the
game?

--
Michael Ludwig