xsl-list

RE: [xsl] xslt extensions accessing spring application context

2010-03-10 06:12:36

So are you saying that Saxon9.2 would support this feature?

I think it should be possible to make this work under Saxon 9.2, but it's
not something I have done and it would require some investigation or
experiment.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay

Kind regards,
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:04 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt extensions accessing spring
application context

Questions about Java extensibility are processor-specific
questions that are
probably best asked on a processor-specific list.

One of the motivations behind the new "integrated extension function"
mechanism in Saxon 9.2 was to give you better control on how
your extensions
integrate into your particular application environment: but I
haven't worked
out a Spring example as a specific use case.