xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Decimal and Hexa Decimal Entity Mapping

2010-03-19 04:38:14
On 19 March 2010 05:10, Ramkumar <ramkumar(_at_)premediaglobal(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi, List

I need complete list of decimal and hexadecimal entities for xslt character
mapping. Where I can get complete list? Please suggest?

I got decimal to character entity mapping list from
"http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007/entitynamesmap.xsl";.

The legal characters are defined in the spec, and you can get the
numeric value of any character using string-to-codepoints()...

What are you trying to do?

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com