xsl-list

[xsl] OOXML tables and CALS tables

2010-03-23 07:09:20
Morning

This is a sort "on the off chance" query. I'm just about to sit down and write
XSLT to convert some tables created in Word and saved to docx files to CALS
tables (in DocBook).  I don't actually need to replicate anything much on the
formatting side except the row and column spanning cells (merged in Word
terminology). I was wondering if anyone has actually done this already and
would be willing to share the XSLT they used.

cheers

nic
--
Nic Gibson