xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: XML-MOZILLA Compatibility

2010-04-10 06:32:20
Siddhi Thakkar wrote:

On viewing an XML (which doesn't have a CSS or XSLT attached with it) in Mozilla Firefox browser, it gives an error message of styling at the top which says "This XML doesn't contains any style information", and I don't want this message to be displayed and neither do I want to write an XSLT/CSS for each XML input. Could you please suggest a way to remove this message?

I hope I am not putting this query on the wrong forum, just wondering if there is an XSLT way to handle it out? Please help!!

I don't think it is an "error" message, it's just a note to the browser user that the document tree is rendered. I am not aware of any way with XSLT to avoid that message, other than of course referencing an XSLT stylesheet in an <?xml-stylesheet?> processing instruction, which you don't seem to want to do.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/