xsl-list

[xsl] long text overloflowing columns tables

2010-05-10 18:15:29

Hi,
i have a a table with fixed column and sometime the text overload on some
adjancent column,

any one having a xsl template that insert a break space, periodicly? , i mean i
got a lot of tables and every time i have to accomodate with a special column ,
i have found some static template in the mailling list, but doesn't do the job
for my use case (in fact i was using breacking space from java and sending the
data formated to my xsl template http://pastebin.com/mUe4gPAW ) , but now ... i
got to do the work in the xsl side !

beside implementing my own routing!? is there any "automated/easy" way ? (i'm
using apache FOP by the way)

and thanks