xsl-list

Re: [xsl] overflow="error-if-overflow"

2010-05-11 15:07:17
At 2010-05-11 21:44 +0200, magnetschieber wrote:
I'm using the option overflow="error-if-overflow" to control the
overflow of the "fo:block-container"-object. Can I use the error message
to change the border color of the container object to another value?
Couldn't find any information about that in archive or in FAQ.

No, because there is no feedback loop from the formatting back to the transformation. All error handling must be done with contingencies and there are no contingencies available to you to change the colour.

I hope this helps (though I realize it doesn't let you do what you want).

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/