xsl-list

Re: [xsl] ant task

2010-06-02 01:57:53
The xslt task provides the basedir and includes attributes you
can use to define a file set like in this snippet from one of
our build files that transforms a set of XML configuration
files:

<xslt style="${xsl}/migrate-config.xsl"
        classpath="${xslt.engine}"
        basedir="${user.config.in}" includes="config.*.xml"
        destdir="${user.config.out}"
        force="true"
        extension=".xml"

</xslt>

Results go to the place the destdir attribute specifies.
We're using Ant 1.7.1.

HTH

Michael