xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Open source XML and XSLT examples

2010-06-16 14:23:15
robert wrote:

  Hi,

Are there any large, comprehensive XSLT transform examples
freely available?  If so, where can I find them?

  As others have already done, I can only point you to existing
open source projects.  http://xlibs.googlecode.com/ is aimed to
host several XSLT & XQuery & X* libraries.  For now it contains
only an alpha version of an XSLT library to access Google APIs.
It can be interesting to see other coding standards and other
usages.  It should also contains more libs over the time.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/