xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL Processing to avoid repetitions - Part 2

2010-06-17 04:29:19
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:06:01 +0100
Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

Saxon-HE 9.2 doesn't recognize the function exslt:node-set(). It's
actually a no-op in XSLT 2.0, so a workaround is to add the following
to your stylesheet:

<xsl:function name="exslt:node-set"
xmlns:exslt="http://exslt.org/common"; as="node()?>
<xsl:param name="node" as="node()?/>
<xsl:sequence select="$node"/>
</xsl:function>

If you don't want to modify the docbook stylesheets you could put
this in a stylesheet that imports docbook.xsl, and then use your
importing stylesheet as the entry point.

I don't have detailed knowledge of the status, but although the XSLT
2.0 docbook stylesheets are still described as expermental, I get the
impression that many people are using them without problems.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

Not yet Michael. They aren't complete yet, but a summer project may
finish them to production quality.

--

regards

--