xsl-list

Re: [xsl] library for parsing RTF

2010-06-27 16:01:08

Am 27.06.2010 um 21:02 schrieb Michael Kay:

Why would you want to do it? Don't all applications that generate RTF also
give the option of generating XML?

In my case, an given application generates enriched xml where some nodes
contains RTF. It is a workaround for generating structures like images and
links, which are forbidden in the output xml. If I choose clean xml, I loose
this information.

Because I have no chance to change the application, I have to parse the RTF.

Stefan