xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Decode Base64 data and namespaces

2010-06-28 08:23:49
Michael Kay wrote:

  Hi,

Although there's been a lot of talk about serializing binary
files as an EXpath extension, I don't think anything has
actually happened yet; I think you'll have to do it yourself.

  Correct.  The consensus, from the top of my head, was to define
a new binary output method.  The HTTP Client and the ZIP Facility
already use something similar, but no one volunteered to factorize
it out as an extension of its own for now.  Any good willing
welcome!

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges