xsl-list

Re: [xsl] A question of style

2010-07-07 17:16:17
dvint(_at_)dvint(_dot_)com wrote:

  Hi,

I typically try to write as little code as possible.  If I
don't have to use an XSLT element to do something, then why
type all the extra code.

  That's more or less what I do too, with the exception of
xsl:text.  I use it sometimes when not required to not be
surprised by whitespace text nodes and for better indentation.
I think experience here makes a big difference, as always with
indentation and coding standards, in every languages.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/