xsl-list

[xsl] Transformation with DocType and NameSpace

2010-07-22 03:52:47
Hi, List

I am doing HTML to XML Transformation using Saxon/XSLT2.0. Unable to transform when input html contains doc type and Name space as shown below

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd";>

If I remove the doc type and name space, it is working fine. I need to keep this in input file and do the transformation, please provide me the solution for this.

Regards,

Ramkumar

***Disclaimer***

This email, and any attachments ("this email"), is confidential. If you are not
the addressee
please tell the sender immediately, and destroy this email without using,
sending or storing
it. Any opinions, express or implied, in this email, are those of the sender,
and are not
necessarily approved by Hurix Systems. Except as expressly stated, this e-mail
should not be
regarded as an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement to buy or sell
products or
services, or to enter into any contract. E-mail transmissions are not secure
and may suffer
errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Hurix Systems does not
accept liability
for damage caused by any of the foregoing.

HURIX SYSTEMS MAY MONITOR ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAILS