xsl-list

Re: [xsl] change number of indent blanks from default=3 to 2 ?

2010-08-03 04:07:26
This is an identity transformation, I think the indentation you get is just because of the <xsl:output indent="yes" ... />, and I'm not sure but I guess that default indentation 3 is made by the xslt processor you use.

It might be possible with some <xsl:text/> elements to make what you want using XSLT but why not using an xml IDE to do it ? I'm thinking about jedit which has an xml plugin, you can indent with, in the general preferences you can also choose the indent width.

Hope this help,
Regards