xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Differences Saxon v9.1.0.7 vs. 9.2.0.6he

2010-08-03 08:52:03
There's a saxon-help list on SourceForge which is a better place for Saxon-specific questions.

The documentation on www.saxonica.com has a changes section that explains changes between 9.1 and 9.2

Some of the simplification in the JAR structure was because 9.2 is no longer supported on JDK 1.4, which means there was no longer any need to separate out code (saxon-dom and saxon-s9api) which depended on JDK 1.5.

Some is due to the repackaging from Saxon-B to Saxon-HE, which means for example that some of the add-ons like the JDOM, XOM, and DOM4J interfaec modules are no longer integrated into the HE build (they're available as source code if you need them).

Michael Kay
Saxonica