xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Paths and apos in xsltproc

2010-08-03 22:59:22
Michael,

It's actually :

<xsl:for-each select="document(/Report/File/@link)/Report/File">

 I just cut it down for brevity, and it works just fine in most situations.
Basically there is one main xml document with a list of File nodes, and every
file node has a link attribute with the filename.  Each referenced file is in
the same folder as the main file.  The foreach works fine every time except if
there is an apostrophe in the path.

Thanks,
Nick