xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1 streaming: only benefits memory?

2010-08-14 08:17:15
Please see

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-21/#streaming-concepts

"Streaming achieves two important objectives: it allows large documents to be transformed without requiring correspondingly large amounts of memory; and it allows the processor to start producing output before it has finished receiving its input, thus reducing latency."

Michael Kay
Saxonica