xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Xslt protect with password

2010-08-30 04:31:35
Michael Kay wrote:
 On 30/08/2010 7:21 AM, Praveen Chauhan wrote:
Dear All,

Could we protect our xslt with a password?

You'll have to explain the environment you are running in - client side, server side, Windows, Apache etc; and you'll have to explain what you mean by "protect": protect from execution, from viewing the source code, from unauthorised modification?

Michael Kay
Saxonica

--~--

Protect from viewing the source code, and avoid unauthorized modification?

It will be protect for all OS and client and server environment.

Regards,

Ram Kumar V.

***Disclaimer***

This email, and any attachments ("this email"), is confidential. If you are not
the addressee
please tell the sender immediately, and destroy this email without using,
sending or storing
it. Any opinions, express or implied, in this email, are those of the sender,
and are not
necessarily approved by Hurix Systems. Except as expressly stated, this e-mail
should not be
regarded as an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement to buy or sell
products or
services, or to enter into any contract. E-mail transmissions are not secure
and may suffer
errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Hurix Systems does not
accept liability
for damage caused by any of the foregoing.

HURIX SYSTEMS MAY MONITOR ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAILS