xsl-list

Re: [xsl] select attribute of xsl:variable

2010-09-01 07:54:06
you match pattern started with display so if there is no display element
in the document the template will not be used.

I understand that David.

match="display/textbox/textbox-head/title"
already means that I am already inside the <title> of the <textbox> whose
parent is <display> or in other words matching *ONLY* those <textbox>'s
<title>s who are in <display> element.

All I meant was what is the use of display in select attribute in variable
when I am already there???

And <xsl:variable name="role_title"
select="parent::textbox-head/parent::textbox/@role"/> will work.

Do I make sense?????? Let me know if I am not clear.