xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [ann] oXygen version 12 - XSLT Editor/Debugger/Profiler

2010-09-16 12:50:14
 On 9/16/2010 9:34 AM, George Cristian Bina wrote:
Hello,

I am happy to announce that a new version of oXygen XML editor is
available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

* Compact rendering of sequence/node set values

Sequence/node set values are previewed directly in the XWatch or
Variables views.

Thank you! I had not thought to ask for this, but I have many times
wished I could see the contents of node sets without having to switch to
a different pane. This will make debugging quite a bit more productive.

Lars