xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Mutability of variables

2010-09-22 07:57:28
I realize XSLT variables are immutable. However, I have a requirement
to split a piece of text into multiple lines based on a pre-defined
length respecting word boundaries. This means if the last word on a
line doesn't fit into the current line, the whole word needs to be
moved into a new line. I am using XSLT 2.0 with Saxon 9.* HE.

See this thread and the solution by Emmanuel Bégué:

[xsl] Center string
http://markmail.org/thread/ayrb6jyqw2csahfo

--
Michael Ludwig