xsl-list

[xsl] Start another XSLT processor from within an executing XSLT transform?

2010-10-01 04:39:52
Hi Folks,

Suppose there is Book.xsl on machine A. I invoke an XSLT processor with
Book.xsl and an input XML document. I want to have some code within Book.xsl
such that when it is executed it will result in invoking an XSLT processor on
machine B with Magazine.xsl and an input XML document. Thus there are two XSLT
processors and two XSLT transforms executing simultaneously on two machines.

What code can I insert into Book.xsl to do this?

/Roger