xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Storing output tree in a variable and stripping

2010-10-19 14:59:13

Although this solution seems to me pretty elegant in comparison to (a) a separate stylesheet or (b) if-then structures which would only bloat the xslt-code , I'm not quite sure if this solution is a good idea regarding the performance of the stylesheet.

Measure it and see. With performance questions, if often depends on the detail. It also depends on the processor you are using.

Michael Kay
Saxonica