xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Generating XSD Schema files from XML source files

2010-11-09 09:45:02

Mmm - thanks, folks.

I'll only need 4 schema files - one for each output type.  So the 500 odd
documents (per server, and there's 150 odd servers, hence my performance
question earlier) translate down to 4 docs.  Each of the 4 will have a static
schema, as I'm importing to 4 database tables.  In my mind's eye it seems
do-able, but I'm not backed by the hand of reason, more the facepalm of 'Doh!'

I'll have a stab - expect some more questions!

Thanks!