xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [XSLT 1.0] Q: recursively eliminate empty nodes

2010-11-10 07:37:54
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 4:16 AM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Here's a breakdown of various types of XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0 patterns
grouped by their default priority values.  (Someone please correct me
if any of this is either inaccurate or incomplete.)

Rather than referring to this list, it might be better to understand and
memorize the principles.

Agreed.  However, I do find, at least for myself, that some concrete
examples can often be more accessible at first and can help in gaining
such understanding and memorization.  I know my own understanding and
recollection of the principles are much better for having taken the
time to assemble the list, anyway. :)

Thanks for the summary.  That helps, too.

-Brandon :)