xsl-list

Re: [xsl] getting the child element based on attribute

2010-11-13 10:40:55

     But i am getting nothing from these variables.
          Can any one suggest how should i proceed on this

It's difficult to offer any advice as

>            <xsl:variable name="qmName"
>            select="dp:variable('var://context/MYMQMD/QMName')" />

uses some extension function we know nothing about which in turn uses some syntax in its argument string that we know nothing about (it appears not to be either a URL or an xpath for example)
Does this variable have the value that you expect? check with
<xsl:message select="$qmName"/>

and
<xsl:variable name="config" select="document('local:///QM_Mapping.xml')" />

uses an unknown URL scheme local: did you intend the file: scheme here?
similarly check with xsl:message that this variable contains what you expect it to contain.

David