xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT Optimizer and Deployment

2010-11-16 18:33:37
"Optimizer" I guess is miss leading.  Stylesheets are dropped in a
database field so want to lessen the load there.  Most importantly are
the routines that clean up and disable debug statements and create
prod links on the production system.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>