xsl-list

[xsl] Localisation using xslt

2010-11-25 03:02:40

Thanks to Jirka (with DC input)

http://xmlguru.cz/2006/10/saxon-gettext
<quote>
There are many existing solutions to create localized XSLT stylesheets
which are able to output content in a different languages. But none of
them offers robustness, performance, flexibility and elegance of GNU
Gettext library—popular localization library available for almost any
programming language. Because I was in need for a good localization
XSLT library for one project I decided to create extension which will
allow to use GNU Gettext in XSLT 2.0 stylesheets when processed with
Saxon 8.x.
</quote>
Except I think he means Saxon 9, since he just blogged of updating it
for the latest Saxon

--

regards

--