xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Issue with Xalan nodeset

2010-11-28 11:51:08
Etheridge, Stephen wrote:

Making the change suggested makes no difference to the output apart from
the inclusion of the standard XML PI -<?xml   etc.)

If xsl:copy-of does not output anything then I don't think Xalan has a received a parameter type it treats as a result tree fragment you could then apply the node-set function to. I think David is right that you did not provide something as the parameter that Xalan treats as a tree but rather as a string value.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/