xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XML-Schema (W3C) mailing list?

2010-12-26 23:40:25
Hi Dietrich,

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Dietrich Bollmann <diresu(_at_)web(_dot_)de>
wrote:
I was astonished to not find anything like "xmlschema-user" and feared
that "xmlschema-dev" might be even less adequate for a question posed
from a user perspective like mine...

I think, asking user oriented questions on xmlschema-dev should be
fine. I've seen in past that people do ask user oriented XML schema
questions on xmlschema-dev list and no one there seems to object.

That said, I am curious to hear your answer.  But I fear cross-posting
the same question to "xmlschema-dev(_at_)w3(_dot_)org" is even worse?

I think cross-posting on more than one list is not recommended.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi