xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Novice Question - matching entire text children

2010-12-27 11:24:14
On 12/22/2010 7:18 PM, Michael Kay wrote:
Yes but I think it will fail if /a has only one text node child, since
concat() will only have one argument in that case.

Not so: it will still have K arguments, the fact that K-1 of them
evaluate to an empty string is immaterial.

Tarnation! Wrong twice in one thread! (Empty node set casts to empty string.) The holiday season must be getting to me.

I wonder what else I can say to make it a three-fer. "XSLT is so frustrating: no normal person can learn it."

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez