xsl-list

[xsl] saxon and maven: quid the requirement

2011-01-18 01:15:47
I've seen a few mails in the archive concerning Saxon and maven.

I wanted to check to see if I understand the requirement correctly.

From my reading, it seems that Saxon licensing requires that various
license notices be delivered as separate files, along with the Saxon
jars, whenever they are retrieved.

If a maven project could be required to download those licenses
whenever any Saxon jars are retrieved, would this fit the requirement?

thanks for any direction on this and cheers

-alan