xsl-list

[xsl] Re: XPath related query

2011-01-25 22:20:14

XPath is not often used by itself.  Using XQuery or XSLT would provide
constructs such as user-defined functions, variable bindings and/or
recursion on top of XPath, to ease the task.  Are either of these an
option?

-Brandon :)

Yes, all these are good options. I am quite new to both XQuery and
XSLT. Could you please point me to where I could start to understand
the differences? How do these do variable bindings?

Thanks a bunch.
Regards,
Vineet