xsl-list

Re: [xsl] strong typed variable with restriction ?

2011-02-02 05:31:37
Thank you Michael, I will go in this direction.

Le 02/02/2011 12:21, Michael Kay a écrit :
Note that when calling the function, you can't pass a string directly: you will have to cast ot to fb:foobarType first.

Maybe I can define an "overriding" function of this one with param foobar as string and within this one calling the original function with the same param casted as fb:foobarType.

I have a look to this.

Thanks again,

Matthieu.

--