xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Lineheight conditional based on page position

2011-02-08 11:23:19
What is the actual effect you're after?  Line height would really only
be an issue if you actually want the lines of a multiline heading
(unlikely if it's just "Chapter X") to be spaced differently at the
top of a column.  If it's really about the space above the heading,
then you should be able to play with space-before, which can be set to
collapse at column boundaries.

-Brandon :)

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Cuzner Stephen P