xsl-list

Re: [xsl] default namespace on input document

2011-02-15 08:38:44
Hi David (we worked together briefly at Tesco :)

I'm having trouble matching a template in XSLT2. When I add a default
namespace to my input document, my templates no longer match any elements.

This is probably a trivial issue, but I'm new to XSL 2.

Yes, it's a faq, you either need to set the xpath-default-namespace on
the xsl:stylesheet element:

<xsl:stylesheet
      xpath-default-namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

 or add the xhtml namespace and then modify your paths:

<xsl:stylesheet
      xmlns:x="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

/x:html/x:head/x:title.... blah

--