xsl-list

Re: [xsl] I thought i knew how to do this -- followup

2011-02-23 22:29:58
I'm afraid we're a bit short on information to diagnose the problem.

I'd suggest starting with an input document and transform that
demonstrate the problem, then start cutting out content and code to
make them both as small as possible while still exhibiting the
problem.

If doing that doesn't reveal the issue, then post the resulting
document and transform here and I'm sure someone will be able to
explain what's going on.  Make sure you tell us which version of which
XSLT processor you're using, too.

-Brandon :)

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Russell Urquhart