xsl-list

[xsl] RE: Inline Blocks?

2011-02-28 08:50:49
I'm using the WYSIWYG XSL-FO editor from Ecrion, so my issues may be a specific
to their technology.

I can't assign width to fo:inline elements
I can't seem to build tables without getting an "opening and ending tag
mismatch". The problem is that I have something like this:

If(position =1)
-Open row
-Write table cell
If(position =3)
-Write table cell
-Close row
Else
-Write table cell

But because the rows are opened and closed inside conditional statements, I
think the parser is giving up. Is that normal?

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission contains
information which may be confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited unless permission has been
granted by the sender to forward it. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please let us know by reply and then delete it from your
system