xsl-list

[xsl] Balisage and XML Prague conferences

2011-03-09 11:03:32
Hi all,

I'd be interested to know what the coverage of the XSLT community will be in either of these conferences and the interest from an XSLT/XPath point of view. I will attend XML Prague and I'm contemplating on attending the Balisage as well, but am uncertain of the surplus value of visiting them both. Are they complementary, or is there a large overlap, generally speaking? In a way, it seems that the Balisage is the "larger brother" of XML Prague.

My intention and expectations are to both meet people I've seen only through mailing lists, and learn from the speakers (of course).

Kind regards to all, and apologies to Tommie in advance, if this is considered off-topic for this list,

Abel Braaksma