xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Help with regex

2011-04-02 23:03:11
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, Brandon. I think I'll just use the numbers
as they are since my part of the project is only the xml, this is a labor of
love for a friend, and am up against a time constraint. I was just trying to
make the ids and refids more user friendly by adding preceding letters and
making them all the same length. I'll work my way through a couple of the
books I purchased at a later time for my own satisfaction. ;-)

Ginny Wagner