xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Traverse sub tree starting from a particular position

2011-04-15 15:57:40

Hi Brandon

Starting with the last  or  in the section, add to
it all of its ancestors within the section (those that have the
section as an ancestor). If any of these have a following sibling
that is an element or a text node consisting of more than just
whitespace, the underline should be output.

Thanks for your help on this, your example worked like a dream. I had no idea
that you could nest predicates like that. If I could give you a virtual hug I
would :)

Thanks again